Adding Cyber Features to the Dystopia World
Period of Performance: 12/2013 to <ongoing>
Principal Investigator: CDR. Joe Sullivan
Developers: Eric Heine, Jeff Houde, Ryan Lee, Michael Guerrero, Erik Johnson
Consultation: Dave Alderson, Matt Carlyle, Gurminder Singh
Students: Kevin Martin
Statement of Work Tasks
Develop one or more layers of cyber infrastructure in the Dystopia world.
- Must be realistic (i.e. could be functional in the real-world)
- Related to other layers (e.g. telecommunications depends on electrical)
Develop one or more exercise scenarios utilizing multiple layers of data.
Develop tools to create, edit, and modify data layers of Dystopia.
- Streamlined process of manipulating multiple layers of interconnected data.
- Ability to deal with multiple users editing data. Modified data could be shared or kept local; layers could be published or kept private.
- Download the Infrastructure Design Editor and Analyzer Tool Installer (v 1.3)