Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- A forensic analysis tool for extracting personally identifiable information and other useful information from digital media.
- A lightweight database for storing and rapidly searching billions of hashes.
- A suite of metadata analysis tools.
- A tools for natural language translation of file paths.
- A tool for identifying binary similarity between arbitrary files, developed by Vassil Roussev at the University of New Orleans
sdtext (Similarity Digest Text) 
- A tool for identifying similarity between text documents, developed by Clay Shields at Georgetown University
- A tool for performing file type classification, developed by Nicole Beebe at the University of Texas San Antonio