- Reset Gazebo Simulation: How to reset simulation without restarting Gazebo
- Gazebo Simulation of Kingfisher/Heron USV: Uses new USV plugin and simulated sensors
- Driving Kingfisher with Keyboard or Joystick: either in simulation or with USV
- Simulated Sensors: Kingfisher Example: Including simulated IMU, GPS (and Microstrain) in Gazebo
- Localization using GPS, IMU and robot_localization: Example of setting up robot_localization (EKF filter and navsat transform) to integrate GPS information.
- Kingfisher Lake World with Buoys: Example of using USV dynamics plugin and buoyancy plugin within a lake world.
- Kingfisher El Estero Simulation: Uses approximation of the western finger of El Estero and includes geo-referenced coordinates.
- Kingfisher Yaw Control 1: Yaw control using the ROS PID package (modified) and Gazebo ModelStates
Example of using msg2msg and twist2drive nodes to create feedback control of heading
- Kingfisher Yaw Control 2: Using pypid
Example using the general purpose python PID object
- Kingfisher Twist Control: Using pypid to control both yaw-rate and velocity simultaneously.
General Operational Notes
- kfish-m200-manual.pdf: User's Manual
- Kingfisher Checkout
- Kingfisher Computer - how to connect to internet, update, etc.
- Kingfisher Wireless Configuration