Home STEM Internships Programs & Activities
Official DoD student and recently graduated hiring mechanism
Duration - TBD
Cost - Hourly based on year in school + NPS indirect rates if charged to R account
- Students – create account, become familiar with and upload resume to www.usajobs.gov
POC - HRO
Volunteer Student Interns
Unpaid internships have the following requirements:
- Student is at least 16 years old
- If younger than 18, must obtain written parental consent to volunteer
- DD2793 Volunteer Agreement (below) needs to be filled out and signed by supervisor.
- Students must have a Visitor’s Badge issued by Security Managers Office for duration of internship.
- Students must check in with Security Office on first day. They have additional forms.
- If student needs email access to perform duties, check in with Student Service – they have additional forms.
- Ensure the student is on gate access for duration of
- At conclusion of service, supervisor will complete block IV of DD2793. Supervisor to keep original. Student to receive copy.
Volunteer Instruction - OPNAV
Volunteer Agreement - DD2793