Here is a brief look at what we will see in the Sakai upgrade this Summer. This upgrade will happen in the second week of summer break, the week of June 24-28. More info on the logistics of that upgrade to follow!
- Optional Email reminder to students 24 hours from due date, goes to students who have not submitted
- Improved group assignment and assessment selection. Groups can be searched in the drop-down menu
- In gradebook, you will be able to exclude an individual item from a single students’ grade.
- Roster Tool: Card Layout has been sped up, they will be scrollable.
- Rubrics: Integrated with Assignments, Gradebook, T&Q, and forums
- Test &Quizzes -
- Interface changes
- Working copy will be Draft, published are published
- Filter by all, draft, published, active, inactive
- Filter by group
- Easier to select groups for assigning
- JSF Upgrade – Javaserver faces – makes future improvements easier