Good morning and Happy Tuesday! As you are perusing the SU19 courses that we have created for you, you may notice that Gradebook Classic has been replaced by simply "Gradebook." This is because this summer, with the release of Sakai v. 19, we will be discontinuing Gradebook Classic.
This new gradebook tool is better to effectively calculate and store grade information and distribute it to students online. It was designed based on the same backbone of the gradebook tool that we've been using, now called "Gradebook Classic," with a number of enhancements and features.
Some of the new features are:
- Spreadsheet-style grade entry
- Automatic saving/ score validation
- Individual student Grade Summary screens, with integrated Student Review Mode
- Simplified and consolidated Import/ Export process
- Enhanced statistics for graded items
- Flexible display options for final course grades (letter grade, percentage, points)
- Improved accessibility
- Simplified settings screen