Our annual summer upgrade is complete! We are now running Sakai version 19.
Do you see any differences? You may notice some here and there, but nothing quite like we saw last year.
Here are some things you may notice:
- New “Rubrics” tool, integrating with assignments, gradebook, tests, and forums (more info coming soon)
- “Working Copies” in tests and quizzes is replaced by “Drafts.”
- In-course chat function
- Course enrollment interface changes. Your list of students can now be found in Site Info>Manage Participants.
- At this time, Gradebookand Rubrics tools aren't visible on Internet Explorer. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox instead
- Clearing your cache - If you are having trouble seeing the contents of Gradebook, Rubrics, or Roster tools in other browsers besides Internet Explorer, you will need to clear the browser of cached cookies, site data, images and files. This website explains how to clear the cache in all browsers.