Note: Currently, this process can only be done if the presenter is using the Chrome or Firefox browsers.
To share an application or a website, follow these directions:
- From an active Collaborate Ultra session, open the Collaborate Panel using the button on the lower right.
- Click on the Share Content button
- Click on Share Application
- Choose the application or browser tab you would like to share. Note that the application or browser tab you want to share needs to be active and not minimized.
- Once there, you have the choice to share your "Entire Screen" or "Just an Application"
- Choose the application from the window and click on "Share." There may be a momentary delay, then the application will appear identically in your content window as well as the students' content window. Note that if you share a browser window, the entire browser window will be visible to students, including all bookmarks, toolbars, and open tabs.
- Students will see any editing in the document in real time.