These instructions assume you are already in a Collaborate Session. To join a Collaborate Ultra Session, please follow the instructions here.
- Once you are in a session, click on the Collaborate Panel Button on the lower right of the session window.
- Click on the gear to access the "My Settings" menu.
- Click to open Audio and Video Settings, if it's not already open, then on "Set Up your Camera and Microphone."
- You will be guided through two tests; Audio and Video
- For the audio test, it will start with the default microphone, but there is a drop-down menu to select a different mic. As you speak into the mic, a pink bar will move, indicating that the system is picking up sound. If there is no movement of the bar, please check if your Flash settings.