Occasionally, and particularly on the Mac OS, some individuals are experiencing an error when uploading PowerPoint slides into Collaborate sessions. This is the manual way to convert slides into a format Collaborate can work with.
3. Choose file format JPEG, make sure “Save Every Slide” is chosen, and click on the “Export” button.
4. A pop-up message will follow, telling you where the folder with your converted slides is stored.
4. A pop-up message will follow, telling you where the folder with your converted slides is stored and giving you the opportunity to change the location.
5. In the next window, choose All Slides or Just This One, depending on what you need.
6. Finally, you'll see a confirmation of the finished process
2. Select all slides and click on “Open.
3. At the next dialog window, choose “Import Images as Individual Pages.”
|4. Your slides are now loaded into the whiteboard of Collaborate and can be navigated exactly as if Collaborate had done the conversion.|