- Install Cyberduck by navigating to https://cyberduck.io/ and following the directions to download and install according to your OS. You will need to be a local admin to install the program.
2. In Resources in your Sakai course, copy the URL you can find in the Transfer Files directions.
3. Open Cyberduck and click on Open Connection.
4. Paste the copied URL for your course in to the "Server" box.
5. Type in your NPS or Sakai username and password in the appropriate fields.
6. Click on Connect.
7. The files in your course will then be shown in the file browser window. You can now drag and drop files and folders from your File Explorer or a Finder window to upload into Sakai.