How do I display mathematical notation in Sakai?
To display mathematical notation in Sakai
- Log into Sakai and go to the course where you want to enable mathematical notation
- On the left menu click on Site Info
- Near the top the page click Manage Tools
- On the right under the list of Selected Tools click the box next to Enable MathJax for automatic rendering of LaTeX and AsciiMath in this site.
- At the bottom of the page click Continue
Now mathematical notation can be displayed anywhere on the site were you see a text editing box (pictured below)
For more information on Mathjax notation please click on this link- Mathjax