The instructions below are only one way to provide Collaborate Guest Links to students in a Sakai site, other ways include:
- Putting links in an Announcement(s) or Calendar event(s)
- Adding URL's in the Resources area
- Putting links in the Site Information Display area, the front page of most Sakai sites
To Create a Collaborate Links left navigation page
These instructions will assist you in creating an html page which can then be placed in the left navigation of a Sakai site.
Select image to enlarge.
Steps to Create
- Create an html page in the Site's Resources area
- In any area of your site's Resources area, use the Add drop-down and select the Create HTML Page option.
- Input text which can be used to create links to your various Collaborate sessions and recordings.
- Save your text input and name the file collaborate_links.html
- Create links to Collaborate sessions and recordings
- Create the left navigation item to display that page