This page displays issues, any possible resolutions, which we have discovered about using Sakai with a mobile device.
To get to the mobile interface in any page in Sakai, replace the /site/ string in the URL with /pda/.
IOs - iPhones, iPads
Please ensure you have the DoD Root Certificats installed
- Add the 4 bolded DoD certificates from method 2 here: DOD Root SSL Certificates
- Name each certificate exactly as listed in the table
- Reboot your tablet
- Log into Sakai again and try to download the desired file(s)
You can also batch-download files from a site's Resources area by:
- Download a WebDav app for Android, one free is WebDav File Manager (not endorsed by NPS)
- Get the URL from the site's Resources > Upload/Download multiple resources area
- use that URL in the app - instructions