You can adjust the individual score for a student's test in two different ways:
*Note: Unfortunately, it's not possible to adjust the score for more than one student at a time.
From the Total Scores page:
- In the Total Scores page, find the Adjustment box for the student.
- Enter a number to increase or decrease the total score.
- Click on "Update" at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
- The new score along with the adjustment will be shown in their respective columns for that student.
- Repeat the process for any student needing an adjustment.
From within the submissions page for an individual student:
- From Total Scores, click on a student's name to see their submitted answers.
- Scroll to the question that needs the adjustment.
- Enter a number to increase or decrease the score for the question.
- Click on "Update" to save changes.
- The new score will be shown in the Total Score for the student.
- Repeat the process for any question and any student that needs adjustment.