Beginning December 22, 2014 the Collaborate Launcher will be required for Windows user
The Collaborate Launcher will replace a user's need to have java installed on their computer, it will include a pre-configured version of Java.
Instead of downloading a .jnlp file to join a session or watch a recording, you will be downloading a .collab file should launch with the Collaborate Launcher.
Your browser will prompt you to download the Launcher the first time you join a session and Administrator rights ARE required to download and run the Launcher. If you do not have administrator rights to install software on your computer, each time you join a session you will need to rename the .collab file to .jnlp - how to video.
- How to install the launcher on Windows
- Confirm the Launcher is installed
- Join a Session with the Launcher
- Watch a Recording with the Launcher
- Collaborate Launcher for Windows Overview Video
Minimum Windows System Requirements