- Distribute a few tags in known locations.
- Bringup the single turtlebot system using the AMCL map-based localization and teleoperation (via gamepad).
- Start a log/bag file.
- Drive the turtle around within the map.
- Generate a figure
- The occupancy grid map as background
- The path of the robot as estimated by AMCL
- The estimated location of the RFID tags
Here is a description and example of post-processing RFID locations: RFID Detection Post-Processing
When you have completed the exercises, your
mrc_hw7 repository should look something like...