- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to the Naval Postgraduate School's (NPS) Additive Manufacturing (AM) wiki.
News! NPS approved a new Center for Additive Manufacturing in June 2019. Stay tuned for further information and future website.
This page shows past work.
and technologies used to make
three-dimensional (3D) objects.
The AM wiki seeks to build a collaborative environment and community of interest for the advancement of additive manufacturing and 3D printing research at NPS. This website links Additive Manufacturing (AM) projects, assets and capabilities of interest to faculty and students across NPS.
- NPS mailing list (requested 15 June 2015, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Equipment (Printers and Scanners)
- References and Literature Review
All interested NPS faculty, staff and students are welcome to contribute.
The Naval Postgraduate School's Additive Manufacturing Community of Interest:
Feedback is welcome! Please let us know what you think.
- Naval Web-Based Collaboration and Model Exchanges using X3D, information meeting, 31 JAN 2017.
- Sea Air Space Exposition booth presentations, National Harbor MD, 3-5 April 2017.
Goal Requirements for Navy 3D Collaboration and Printing, Navy Yard, 1 February (tentative).
Naval Research Program (NRP) posters:
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) at NPS
- CAD Interoperability for Navy Reuse in in 3D Printing, Maintenance and Reuse