|Team Member||Recent Work||Current Work|
- Create guide for imaging station in DEEP lab.
- Meet with Vexterra about transitioning BEfriend algorithm to sponsor's environment.
- Create poster for netsci.
- Attend Netsci and present poster on BEFriend.
- Attend SITREP of sponsor contractors.
- Contact DHS about listing the RDC in Impact CyberTrust.
- Create and distribute course announcement for CS4330.
- Revise Revised and submitted ASE paper by Friday.
- Responded to RDC inquiry
- Create and deliver IPR to Sponsor on July 6
- Meeting schedule for thesis students in the summer
- Respond to RDC inquiries
- Get money for lab.
- Transfer 5 inventory items to DIA (waiting on Steve Boyd)
- Coordinate shipment of phones (waiting on Steve Boyd).
- Write up feedback on Vexterra GUI and send to Greg O.
- Finalize sakai page for CS4330.
- Review paper for Journal of Forensic Sciences.
- Follow up with Erin Kenneally about listing RDC in Impact Cybertrust.
- Fixed hashdb 3.0.0 crashing bug with hashdb 3.1.0. Provided new SectorScope 0.7.1 for compatibility with new hashdb 3.1.0.
- Identfied that RocksDB would be a viable solution for hashdb in a big-data environment. An actual implementation would require design changes, tuning, testing, and timing analysis, see hashdb Wiki entry.
- Helped Research Associate Mike Bailey get started running Beryllium BE-Scan in the
- HPC Spark Grace compute node cluster available at NPS.
- Began a lightgrep scanner implementation to replace the slower Flex scanner code in Beryllium BE-Scan. The goal is to significantly improve scan performance while enabling use in a big-data environment.
- Began preparing a simple lightgrep wrapper to encapsulate the liblightgrep interface. This simplified interface will significantly ease porting scanners to work in Beryllium BE-Scan
- .Helped NPS student Timothy Andrzejewski (TJ) with setting up the Python environment used by Beryllium BE-Scan so that TJ can perform data analysis.
| || |
|Tom Batcha|| || || |
|Mike Bailey|| || |
|Jean Khosalim|| || || |
- Update new wiki pages
- IRB protocol amendments
- DFRWS conference approval and registration
- USENIX travel approval
- NetSci conference approval, registration, travel
- Country clearances for travel
- SF182s for USENIX
- USENIX travel planning
- DFRWS travel
- Monthly sponsor reports
- Manage funding and purchases for EOY
- NetSci voucher
- IEEE reimbursement
- Potential RDC access agreements
- Weekly updates for research group with Tasks in Progress included
- EOY labor planning and account funds management
- Remind Michael to pay for IEEE in order to be reimbursed
- Send email to Bret regarding spend plan
- GPUs for Grace
- Awaiting Michael's sponsor approval for USENIX