- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to the Naval Postgraduate School's (NPS) Additive Manufacturing (AM) wiki.
Additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing involves processes and technologies used to make three-dimensional (3D) objects. The AM wiki seeks to build a collaborative environment and community of interest for the advancement of additive manufacturing and 3D printing research at NPS. This website links Additive Manufacturing (AM) projects, assets and capabilities of interest to faculty and students across NPS. All interested NPS faculty, staff and students are welcome to contribute.
- Make this site a showcase for NPS activities
- Collect assets supporting for upcoming relase of ModelExchange.nps.edu
- Archive links and descriptions to standards activities and Navy/USMC assets of general interest
- Calendar update
- Provide special-case information for milsuite
- Naval Web-Based Collaboration and Model Exchanges using X3D, information meeting, 31 JAN 2017.
- Sea Air Space Exposition booth presentations, National Harbor MD, 3-5 April 2017.
Goal Requirements for Navy 3D Collaboration and Printing, postponed to future date TBD.
Naval Research Program (NRP) posters:
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) at NPS
- CAD Interoperability for Navy Reuse in in 3D Printing, Maintenance and Reuse