Do you have Sakai courses that have been around since the dawn the Sakai Age? Are you enrolled in sites that are now pushing a decade old? Since instructors don't have the ability to delete courses, we depend on you to tell us when it's okay to get rid of the old things. Here's the plan:
- Look through your courses and determine which are yours and which are not. Don't forget to look in your Archived sites!
- Go to your "Home" area
- Click on Preferences
- Click on Sites in the top menu. Not to be confused with "Sites" block in the upper right corner of the Sakai window.
- Any site with a black check mark are archived and you won't be able to see them in the upper Sites block.
- Note the names of the ones that you would like to delete. Some of you will need a spreadsheet for this!
- Review the contents and download anything of value.
- Send the names of the sites you want to delete in a ticket to email@example.com
It's that easy!