Additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing are processes used to make a three-dimensional (3D) objects.
This website will link numerous projects, assets and capabilities of interest to faculty and students across NPS.
- Meetings (NPS, JAMR, 3DNA, etc.)
- Lab visits
- IPR round table
- NPS mailing list (requested 15 June 2015, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- People + Interests
- Summaries and links to each NPS project
- Graduate theses: description + thesis proposal for each
- Equipment (Printers and Scanners)
- References and Literature Review
- Future work
- Lists of topics TBD by participants and sponsors
- Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence and Opportunity (CAMEO)