Setup Duo Mobile two factor authentication.
- You will be prompted to start Duo setup, click the Start Setup button:
This will take you to a selection screen where you will be asked what type of device you are setting up, we recommend setting up Duo on a mobile phone and a tablet so that you can authenticate from multiple devices.
However, options are available for a landline as well if you do not have the option of setting up Duo on a smartphone or tablet.
- Mobile Phone or Tablet: use the store app (Google Store, App Store, or Windows Store) on your phone to install the Duo Mobile authentication app.
- Mobile Phone: you will be prompted to enter a phone number.
- You will then have the option to scan a QR code (with your phone camera) or have the system send you an email to confirm your registration.
- After you’ve completed setup of your phone or tablet, you will have the option of setting the type of notification you prefer (phone call or Duo push notification).
- Multiple Devices: When you have multiple devices setup, you will need to select one as your preferred device and set the notification method you prefer.
- NOTE: we recommend using the "Automatically send this device a Duo Push" if possible as this will be the easiest way to use the system. Alternative Notification Methods for Duo