Additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing involves processes and technologies used to make three-dimensional (3D) objects.
This website links numerous AM projects, assets and capabilities of interest to faculty and students across NPS.
We are now inviting participation. Please contact Amela Sadagic and Don Brutzman if you are interested.
Related activity: Joint Additive Manufacturing Region (JAMR) Southwest
- Meetings (NPS, JAMR, 3DNA, etc.)
- Lab visits
- IPR round table
- People and Interests: Faculty, Staff, Students
- Summaries and links to each NPS project
- Graduate theses: description + thesis proposal for each
- Equipment (Printers and Scanners)
- Surveys - being designed
- References and Literature Review
- Future work
- Lists of topics TBD by participants and sponsors
- Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence and Opportunity (CAMEO)