Organizations Involved in AM:
- Naval Additive Manufacturing Technical Interchange (NAMTI) meeting, April 2015
- 3D Printing guidance, Space Systems Academic Group (SSAG)
- Table of existing NPS printers: type/model, printing medium/material, working volume, special capabilities, location, PO
- Robodojo (robodojo.nps.edu) is an innovation space (located on NPS campus in Root Hall, Room 125) where students, staff, faculty, and friends can come 'tinker' and learn about robot components and systems. Facility support includes 3D printers, laser cutters, milling machines and lots of "maker" capabilities.
- Savage Lab Watkins 267 has 2 MakerBot printers.
- ME Materials Science lab is experimenting with metal powders and other new capabilities.
- Space Systems lab
- Systems Engineering lab
3D Printers at NPS:
Feedback is welcome! Please let us know what you think.